Fees and Admissions
• Community – Providing outstanding quality of childcare, approachable and highly qualified team whilst ensuring the business is commercially viable long term.
Ensuring strong links with Malcolm Sargent Primary school are maintained through which the staff are able to facilitate and support the children’s transition to Reception.
12.45pm - 6.00pm
3yrs and above
(EYE funding not eligible)
3yrs and above
(using EYE funding)
7.30am - 12.45pm
It was important for me to find a nursery that cared as much about my twins’ development as l did. Both the girls have grown in ability and knowledge.
The staff create a warm, caring and stimulating environment, both girls look forward to their nursery days.
I use the nursery, after school provision and holiday club at Acorn Childcare Centre. The nursery is very welcoming and the staff are enthusiastic about what they do.
It offers a great range of activities and my daughter particularly enjoys the messy play, craft, baking and language lessons which happen on a regular basis.
Tommy was made to feel so welcome and settled in well really quickly.
He's made some lovely new friends and every time I drop him off I feel confident that he is being well cared for and has lots of stimulation in a lovely, structured, happy environment
• Learn – The children will learn in a safe, fun, stimulating and caring environment. They will be encouraged to be independent in their thinking and learning. Ensure that they develop confidence and enthusiasm to learn.
• Healthy – Children learn best when they are safe and secure. Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility from apprentices, to volunteers to the designated safeguarding officers.
• Outstanding – Through our management and drive we will become an ‘Outstanding’ setting.
• Parent partnerships – respecting the parents as the child’s first educator and work in partnership to support the children’s learning within the home and setting in an approachable manner
• Strong team – This is achieved through reflective practice, motivate and support staff in their learning and development. Grasp all development opportunities. Team building activities.